Amusement ParkLove rides and roller coasters? Enter to win and choose to visit an amusement park. (Popcorn and corn dogs not included) One grand prize winner will a trip which includes a two-night hotel stay for two adults at a Hampton Inn, Fairfield, or Wingate type property, and two entry-level regular season game/event tickets of choice nationwide (PGA Majors excluded) or two one-day passes of choice from hundreds of amusement parks nationwide. Enter to win.
Download Entry Form
Sports PackageSports nut? We are too! Stop in your local Kinney Drugs, enter to win, and choose a sports package. One grand prize winner will a trip which includes a two-night hotel stay for two adults at a Hampton Inn, Fairfield, or Wingate type property, and two entry-level regular season game/event tickets of choice nationwide (PGA Majors excluded) or two one-day passes of choice from hundreds of amusement parks nationwide. Enter to win.
Download Entry Form
CUSTOMER OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes begins June 18, 2017 and ends on August 18, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
1. SPONSORS: The SCRIPTS & TRIPS Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by KINNEY DRUGS (“Sponsor”), 29 East Main Street, Gouverneur, NY 13642.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal U.S. residents of New York or Vermont and who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Starting on June 18, 2017, any new pharmacy patient who meets with a Kinney Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician to learn about Kinney’s pharmacy services may fill out an entry ballot at any Kinney Drugs location in New York or Vermont. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
All entries MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59PM (EST) ON July 31, 2017.
Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes becomes the property of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a Grand Prize or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater value.
4. PRIZE: one winner in each of 98 stores will win one 20” hard-sided blue suitcase valued at $40. One grand prize winner will a trip valued at approximately $2,500 which includes a two-night hotel stay for two adults at a Hampton Inn, Fairfield, or Wingate type property, and two entry-level regular season game/event tickets of choice nationwide (PGA Majors excluded) or two one-day passes of choice from hundreds of amusement parks nationwide.
5. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: AUGUST 19, 2017 one winner from each store will be selected at random from the ballot box of qualified entries. The winner will be announced AUGUST 25, 2017. Winner will be notified by telephone on AUGUST 23, 2017 on the next business day after selection and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Release of Liability, and a Publicity Release form within three days of date of issuance. If a prize notification or prize is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable for any reason, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted for any prize that becomes unavailable for any reason. Winners may not make prize substitutions. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Any applicable federal and state tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winners. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to Sponsor to use winner’s name, address (city and state), likeness and statements for publicity purposes without additional compensation.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor shall not be liable to winners or any other persons for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, epidemic or pandemic, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control.
7. GENERAL TERMS: Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Sponsor for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of New York and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum.